jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2011

Children talk about love - answers

What do kids think about marriage?
Before listening:
1.- Do you remember what you used to think about marriage?
2.- What’s wrong in these expressions? There’s one that is correct.
I got married to John                     I finally got divorced.                          
I can’t marry him.                                He’s getting divorced of Anne.
Enjoy life before you tie the knot.     At long last he said “I do”.
Watch the video and answer the following questions:
1.- On a romantic date you should eat  pizza and macaroni.
2.- What’s love?
 Maybe a feeling I guess / When you hug people and kiss people
3.- Who are the people they love? Choose the options they mention.
My baby doll                          my family                               my dad
My dog                                   my mum                                 my cat
My friends                              my baby brother                   
4.- How do these kids show that they love somebody?
 We play together/ I draw them a picture (hearts with rainbows on it) / Giving hugs
5.- How does one boy know that he likes his girlfriend?
 She looks nice
6.- Why doesn’t one girl want to have a boyfriend? They'll kiss her
7.- How does one girl know her parents are in love? They dance at home and kiss on the lips
8.- What could/should people do when they have a broken heart?
 They should hang out with their family / They should find other people to play with
9.- What kind of person do these kids want to marry?
 Maybe one that plays an instrument / Somebody with hair on their arms / Their brothers (baby brother)
10.- What do they like about St. Valentine’s Day?
Making Valentine's cards for people / on that day you love somebody / when you get the heart chocolates.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario